a home is a major investment - a financial one AND an emotional one. A home inspection performed by an objective professional
who is licensed in the state of Kentucky as a residential home inspector who has your interest in mind can relieve the
stress involved in that decision. It is my job to help you to make one of your biggest decisions.
My primary job is performing
home inspections and discovering problems before you purchase your “dream home” so that there are no surprises
after you own the home.
I am an insured and licensed Kentucky home inspector, giving you the confidence you can only get from
a skilled professional. I pride myself on personalized service. I encourage you to accompany me on your home inspection so
we can learn about the home together. This also gives us the opportunity to discuss YOUR specific concerns. I know your time
is valuable so I schedule inspections at your convenience.
859-771-9270 now to schedule an inspection.
My inspection report will include findings
relating to the following:
- structural components including foundation and framing
- electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems
- general interior, including ceilings, walls, floors windows, insulation and ventilation
- general exterior, including wall covering, roof, gutter, chimney, draining and
- condition of major systems
- kitchen, including built in appliances only